Our Alliance Men group meets on the 2nd Wednesday of each month at 7:00pm for a small group Bible Study.
We also meet on the 2nd Saturday of each month at 8:00am to share breakfast.
Our mission is to:
- Walk humbly with God (Isaiah 6:1-9)
- Shepherd our families responsibly (Eph 5:24-33; 6:4)
- Relate to one another honestly (Rom 12:17; Phil 4:8)
- Share the Gospel passionately (Matt 28:18-20)
Our vision is to become a movement of men growing in intimacy with God and living a Great Commission lifestyle.
We are Men who seek to:
- Live under the Lordship of Jesus Christ (Eph 2:21-22).
- Understand that the battle is the Lord’s and is to be fought in the spiritual realm and in the fullness of the Holy Spirit (Acts 1:7-8; Eph 6:10-13).
- Work together to hasten the return of our Lord through ministry and service to our churches, workplaces, communities, districts, nation and the world (Matt 24:14; 1 Cor 12:14-26).
All men are invited to join us for a time of fellowship around the breakfast table each month. As well as out monthly meetings on Wednesday night.
Call the church office at 919-477-3333 if you have any questions.